This month marks the start of Organic September, dedicated to raising awareness of the many benefits of organic.

As well as food and farming, organic has well and truly made its way into the mainstream and is now a key talking point for beauty products and the ingredients used in their formulation. 

Today there is an abundance of brands offering customers organic alternatives to their daily essentials, and here we outline some of the best ones to shop across skin, hair and body, to help you make a simple swap this Organic September.

But before we do that, it’s important to know – what does organic really mean? 


Organic means that at least 95% of a product’s ingredients are organically produced and the remaining 5% of ingredients are on an approved list of substances. Being organically produced means to have grown on soil that had no prohibited substances, including most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, applied for three years prior to harvest. The benefits of organic agriculture include no pollution of the local air or groundwater and no synthetic chemicals in the plant or its essential oil while maintaining the viability of the local environment. 

Organic September: Faith In Nature

Since 1974 Faith in Nature’s aim has been to make natural products affordable for everyone. Pioneers in the sustainable beauty movement, they use organic ingredients where possible and where they can’t, they will choose the best quality, sustainable alternative. 

Organic September: Faace

In their own words, FAACE are ‘here to switch up the conversation, giving consumers a new way to shop for skincare and provide a solution to skin that’s been disrupted by life.’  From masks to cleansers and creams, FAACE chose to only use vegan ingredients in their formulas as they believe in the potent power of natural. Their products vary from including 71% to 96% certified organic ingredients and use a mixture of organic and certified organic ingredients wherever possible. Sometimes, for example where an ingredient is wild-harvested, they are not classed as organic (because they grow wild). 

Organic September: Fiils

organic september

Fiils is an exciting new British, female founded eco-conscious brand that makes high-quality, refillable beauty and personal care essentials. Pioneering, new-age beauty, Fiils create 99% natural and organic formulas in sleek refillable pouches and stylish aluminium bottles.  All products in their range are vegan and cruelty-free, as well as being free from parabens, sulphates and made from over 75% pure plant extracts. 

Organic September: Tisserand Aromatherapy

organic september

First launched in 1974, Tisserand’s brand ethos is as much the same today as it was when first born. Combining unrivalled expert knowledge with 100% pure oils and a holistic approach to wellbeing, Tisserand have modernised aromatherapy like no other. Their essential oils are ethically harvested and wild crafted and the formulas are certified organic wherever possible. 

Organic September: Peep Club

organic september

Peep Club was created around a mission to make eye care more accessible, effective and natural. Something to actually enjoy, look forward to and be proud to use; a treat, not just a treatment. Making transparent and sustainable choices is at the heart of Peep Club. All of their ingredients are natural, vegan and organic, packed full of amazing super powers. 

Organic September: Wild Science Lab

organic september

Wild Science Lab create 100% vegan hair and skin care products that really work, from scalp soothing shampoos to vitamin-c enriched brightening serum. Their wide range of hero products combine natural and organic ingredients to create safe, luxurious and efficacious formulas that respect customers’ skin, scalp and are also environmentally friendly.

Unique Gifts For our LOved Ones

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *